As a child, you were told “eat your Broccoli” and most of us snubbed our noses. If we only knew then the mega load of minerals and vitamins which Broccoli provides, I am sure that we would have eaten more. Broccoli, as found in the Ultra Shake, is known as a heart healthy vegetable. A heart healthy vegetable, such as broccoli, reduces blood pressure, lower cholesterol, minimizes the toxins within a person’s blood stream, and increases the antioxidants which are needed in everyone’s body. Furthermore, broccoli helps to reinforce the walls of the blood system which maximizes the blood flow in the body. People with circulatory problems would do well to include broccoli into the diet.
Superfood Broccoli is not limited to the heart in terms of its benefits. Eyes, digestion, and immune systems are greatly enhanced by the nutrients found within broccoli. Not only are the tops of the plant saturated in minerals such as glucoraphanin which helps to prevent cancer, but the stalks are known to be a good source of fiber and nutrients as well.
Ultra Shake combine broccoli with the other ingredients to maximize the minerals and vitamins which the body needs to function properly. By offering a proper balance of organic vegetables, herbs, and plants, Ultra Shake ensures that you are functioning at your peak potential.
Broccoli contains a substantial amount of nutrients that are extremely good for health including vitamins A, C, folic acid, fiber and calcium. This cruciferous vegetable has also become popular because of its ability to offer the following health benefits:
1. Prevents cancer. Broccoli is rich in glucoraphanin which can be processed by the human body into a kind of compound capable of preventing cancer. It works by eliminating H. pylori from a human body which is known as a bacterium that triggers gastric cancer. The vegetable is also rich in indole-3-carbinol which is an extremely powerful antioxidant. Anti-carcinogen properties are also present in broccoli and these are effective in hindering the development of prostate, cervical and breast cancer while also improving liver health.
2. Maintains a healthier nervous system. This can be attributed to its high potassium content. This works not only in maintaining a healthier nervous system but also in allowing the human brain to function optimally. It also works in promoting the regular growth of muscles.
3. Regulates blood pressure. This is possible because of the presence of magnesium, calcium and potassium in broccoli.
4. Reduces cholesterol. The vegetable contains a huge amount of soluble fiber which is proven to be effective in drawing out cholesterol from the body.
5. A great addition to your diet. For those who are dieting, broccoli can be a perfect addition to their diet plans. This is rich in fiber which prevents digestive problems and constipation, curbs overeating and maintains a lower and healthier level of blood sugar